Just as promised I released a new version of IrrIni. And as promised it is now able to handle comments. That means you can access the comments in a file, change them and store them if you save the file again.
The complete changelog:
[download id="1" format="1"]
- Added support for comments.
- Some speed improvements for reading and writing values.
- Removed SValue2D's constructor for core::position2d. Use core::vector2d instead.
- Removed SValue2D::toPosition().
- Removed setValue( wchar_t* ) and getValueW().
Jul 9th 2009, 18:47 by Sylence.